Thursday 16 October 2014

Back bumper acquired

Hi all,
I received a tip from a fellow user on the popular trinidadian auto forum, trinituners.com. the individual told me that the bumpers from the Nissan B14 can fit on the hyundai scoupe.
Based on this tip I headed down to a nearby foreign used parts place, where I was able to pick up a B14 rear bumper for $400.
Sadly I did not have any transport to get it home so I had to walk over 5km. While the bumper was not heavy being made primarily out if ABS plastic. After a while of walking it became a little dificult to find a good grip. Walking down the road I got a lot of funny looks from people driving by, probably wondering what this boy doing with this bumper.
But all is good I got the bumper home and cleaned it up using purple blaster to remove the built up road sludge and dirt and will be installing it soon, so stay tuned.
See ya

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post. Should have gotten a picture of you walking on the highway with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would but its a bit hard to do when the winds blowing the bumper around

    ReplyDelete